Wednesday, December 24, 2008

22 December- Futsal Day

On 22 Dec, I went to play futsal at "Challenger" with my secondary school friends. It has been more than a year since we last played. If wasn't me who suggested to our usual master planner- Desmond, our futsal activity would have gone forever...swt... So at least that's the only valuable opportunity for us to reunion with some old friends.

As usual, the likes of Desmond, Satya, Ken, Jun Hao, Biiang turned up for the game. Surprise package that wasn't in the plan also turned up- including Hur Kwan, Alex, Timothy, TK & bro and our Mr Chew Khye Tjiet! As always, I woke up quite early and departed from my house bout 30 mins before the game coz I don't like being late and make everyone waiting for me. But however, 人算不如天算! I encountered some obstacles in my journey..... Guess who! Yea.... Is Mr Chew KT, who wasted my precious time and petrol! Initially, we have confirmed that I'll pick him up at tasik selatan station at 9.45am(15 min b4 the game), so when I reached there at around 9.40, he told me that he will only be reaching at bout 9.55am. Wth!!! BUT OK lor, wait lor, 15 min only. Then u know what..... I waited until 10.05 then he called me and said he still has a long way to go and ask me to go 1st!!! Then I go 1st on my own frustratedly, leave him to the taxi driver.

OMG, what a horrible experience! According to my plan I'll be reaching there 10 min earlier but now I am late for about 15 min!!! When I reached there, they have already finished their warm up. So I just done some basic stretching and then went straight into the game, where I don't think is enough. All because of Chew! And I think one of the reason why my body so pain on the next day is lack of stretching...

So GAME ON.....
It was a very competitive one.....
The team who score 2 goals wins
Winner stay....
So, we take turns.
But still very tired...
Run like mad......
High tempo!!!
I started fairly slowly, could not find the back of the net despite many decent attempts
Maybe due to lacked of support and bcoz of the BLODDY CHEW KT!
Then back on fire after a while....
When I team up with satya and junhao.....
I scored bout..... ermm 3-4 goals like dat la....

After the match, we still have time
we challenged another gang, all of them Malay & Indian
WOW... they looked strong and skillful
Fairly big size oso
Nvmind, bring it on man!!!

Our team consists of:
Torres - Dion Cheah
Lampard - Jun Hao
Fabregas - Yap
2 x Robinho - Satya & his cousin
HAHA, MEHSI???
We actually scored 5-6 goals past them!
2-3 of them from Torres!
Full credit to my teammates, especially those 2 skillful Robinho...
They only scored 1-2 goals I think...
Then Game Over, GG...
Went CS after dat, I played mostly sniper, killed quite a lot, BUT
Darren Lim man of the match le, mehsi!?

Maybe planning another futsal game with swimmers....
Bye bye...